Watch The World Cup 2018 in Bali while drinking a Bintang
Another Bintang, please! While drinking your fresh beer, sit down or stand up to watch The World Cup 2018 in one of our spotted Sports Bars, all over Bali.
Best sports bars to watch The World Cup 2018
You may wonder where is the best place to watch The World Cup 2018 and feel like home?
Well, we have listed a few places in Canggu, Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, Uluwatu, Amed, Nusa Penida & Lembongan and on the Gili Islands. We have tested some of them and the others we just trust our community and their good feelings.
By the way, did you know the locals are crazy over The World Cup? So, instead of going to a crowded sports bar, you might have a chance to watch the game with your local hosts. Find your best spots to stay in Bali!
Best Sports Bars in Kuta
Kuta is a nightlife city so you will find many people on the night of a game. Order your beers and live The World Cup as you were in Russia.
- W Sports Bar
- Max Warung Bali
Best Sports Bars in Seminyak
Seminyak is just the city between Canggu and Kuta, so this area offers some options to watch the World Cup in a warm atmosphere. Go check out these places.
- Galaxy Sports Bar
- La Plancha
Best Sports Bars in Canggu
- Old Mans: the unmissable beach bar of Canggu. They stream live all the world cup game on a big screen. Young, crazy and party all night are the characteristics of this outdoor bar. You won’t be disappointed if you are looking for unforgettable atmosphere.
- Faraway Sports: Come early if you want a seat. It is a small wooden bar which can broadcast live two games at the same time. How funny is it? Now the qualifications are over only one game per night but if you wanted experiences two games in a rustic and authentic atmosphere, the Faraway Sports is for you.
- Luigi’s Hot Pizza, eat Italian, drink Balinese and watch The World Cup. What a good combination isn’t it? Check out their Facebook page and event to learn more
- Berawa Kitchen
Best Sports Bars in Ubud
Even in this peaceful city, tourists are hungry for football, even more than the monkeys with your bananas. So, watch out these places:
- CP Lounge
- The Melting Pot
Best Sports Bars in Amed
Find your place and try to be more explosive than the volcano by supporting your team
- Café Garam
Best Sports Bars in Uluwatu
Put in brackets your idyllic vacations and go to these bars to live The World Cup in a nice atmosphere.
- Кафе Mamo
- El Kabron
- Angel Martz
Best Sports Bars in Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida
Toya Pakeh in Nusa Penida
- Full Moon Bungalows: is a nice bar where you will be mixed up with the locals and you will feel like home in your living room. The waiters are nice and they will support your team with you! Fresh beers all the game long and live music at the halftime. It is a really nice place to watch the game with your friends or with your family. Small-medium TV but you will find a good spot!
- Krusty Crab
- Mickey Sports Bar & Grill
Best Sports Bar on the Gili Islands
Gili T, the nightlife island where people never sleep, even on this paradise island people need a break and watch The World Cup in an easy-going atmosphere. So, grab your beers and go barefoot on the beach supporting your team.
- Warung Warna (on the beach)
- Gili Golf (Sports Bar)
Only 15km² but you will find your place to watch one of the last epic games of this incredible and unexpected World Cup 2018.
- Sate Bar
Best sports bars to watch the world cup 2018
Indonesians love The World Cup 2018
In general, try the ‘Sports bars’ they stream live all The World Cup 2018. Otherwise, if you want a quieter atmosphere you can maybe stay at your homestay and watch the game with your hosts and the locals, you won’t be disappointed! Indonesian people are really enthusiastic and they will love sharing this moment with you!
You are not that much into The World Cup 2018?
If you are not such a good supporter there are many other activities to discover in Bali and to get around. Why not play in the water and learn surfing at Bali’s Best Beaches? Or what about a unique experience biking through the greenest rice fields and along the beaches in the neighbourhood of Canggu? Find the best things to do in Bali!